On 29/05/17 at 08:12 -0400, James McCoy wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 03:09:55PM -0400, James McCoy wrote:
> > On Nov 1, 2016 11:33, "Lucas Nussbaum" <lu...@debian.org> wrote:
> > > I tried with the first package listed. It works fine with devscripts
> > > 2.16.8 (in testing), but not with 2.16.4~bpo8+1 (in stable-bpo, and
> > > installed on ullmann.debian.org).
> > >
> > > To fix that, an update of that backport is needed.
> > I've yet to do that because it would require a backport of the licensecheck
> > package, too, since that was split out of devscripts.
> Thanks to fsfs backporting licensecheck, I've updated devscripts'
> backport to 2.17.5~bpo8+1.
As a result, the uscan output is now fine for the packages that had
issues previously, so I'm closing this bug.