Control: forcemerge 901500 -1

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Today I found several packages for which the version and release information
> is
> completely wrong. rmadison and the tracker report different releases for the
> same versions. Examples:
>
> ruby-capistrano-colors
> ruby-cal-heatmap-rails
> ruby-algorithm-diff
> ruby-albino
>
> I'll probably find more. But this looks like a general issue...?

It's a general issue affecting packages that have been removed from
Debian or from a subset of releases.

Notice how the pages that you linked indicate that "Package is gone" from
unstable.

There's also #948244 and #901500 that are related. I don't think that your
bug is reporting anything new. bershelf is case of #901500 and those
above are a case of #948244 AFAIK.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hert...@debian.org>