On Tue, Dec 01, 2020 at 10:06:04PM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> Fantastic! Do you know in which region they're hosting this mirror?

I'm not extremely sure (since Asheesh was the one handling the matter
with the hosters), but I believe we are in "node 12" which according to
https://fosshost.org/about is in North Dallas, US.  Looking up the IP
also says it's in that place.

> was wondering before whether it would make sense hosting yet another
> udd-mirror or whether the one is enough?

all these years we made do with a much smaller VM and nobody came to us
to complain about speed or whatnot, and this one is much better specced
than the past one, so I don't believe redundancy is needed.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :