On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 8:17 PM Davide Prina wrote:

> So, for example, in PTS (or in a bug report) can be reported to the DD:
> 1) that the package home page has some problem
> 2) a possible solution (in the repology page above)

There is already a bug report about this. In short, this isn't
possible yet because Repology does not have a way to export and link
to data about the URL problems it found on a per-distro basis. When my
distro URLs branch got rewritten by upstream and merged, they did not
merge the support for per-distro per-package problems pages.

https://bugs.debian.org/898031
https://github.com/repology/repology-updater/pull/615
https://github.com/repology/repology-updater/pull/624
https://github.com/repology/repology-webapp/issues/66
https://github.com/pabs3/repology-webapp/tree/superseded/package-urls

There is another bug about adding a link to the Repology
packages/versions pages, I've already done the packages page part of
that, see the "Other distros" link on your Debian Package Tracker
pages. The versions part needs someone who knows Django better than I
do to complete it.

https://bugs.debian.org/955335

--
bye,