Hi,

So I'm assuming you are talking about the contents of Installed-Build-Depends
which is part of the .buildinfo file of the build packages output.
Because I tried to check the .deb content, the UDD, the different index files of
the Debian pool and also DPT, to find such a relationship but without success.
Are those from the packages provided the Debian pool publicly available
anywhere? Could it be some sort in the https://ftp-master.debian.org/ vault?

Sorry for my curiosity, I was trying to figure out how Debian maintainers deal
with packages like at random:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/beav
It seems to me that it has not been "touched" (in the broad sense) for a while:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/beav/?C=M;O=A

I know there are Debian CI and Reproducible which surely do a regular check.

Thank you for your patience,
Patrice