On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 01:18:58PM -0500, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> could we take this "opportunity" to re-evaluate if udd-mirror would be
> better provided from a DSA machine/vm, instead of a third-party cloud
> provider

Unfortunately, last I checked (that wasn't that long ago, perhaps a year
or 2?) DSA was **very** against the idea of offering a public-accessible
postgres database.

> (that can be locked down if the account owner becomes unresponsive)?

Well, that's supposed to be the point of the "debian.net team" at
least...

> it appears as if this service has gotten quite some tools depending on
> it and probably reassessing its maintenance is in order.

fwiw, those "tools" include myself, I am also getting spammed by my own
scripts that started failing :sweat_smile: /o\

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :