On Sun, 2022-07-03 at 15:51 +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> TLDR: I have plans to get fresh archive-wide data about lintian results
> in UDD (and then to any service that wants to consume it), but it's
> still WIP

This mail reminds me somewhat of buxy's debusine proposal/work.

> - coordinate the analysis from UDD, but do the analysis itself on a
>   third-party 'worker' machine (since the process is quite CPU intensive)

Is the analysis something that could be farmed out to multiple machines
for parallel processing using Debian AWS credits or Grid5000? I expect
that would be useful for updating tags when lintian gets updated, or
for the lintian maintainers or other folks to do experimental checks.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise