Andreas Beckmann <a...@debian.org> (2023-11-03):
> The list of RC bugs in sid
> https://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi?release=sid&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&flastmodval=7&rc=1&sortby=id&sorto=desc&format=html#results
> does not contain e.g. #1055136 filed against src:nvidia-graphics-drivers
> which is in non-free-firmware, but it lists the clones of this bug that
> are assigned to various old driver series
> src:nvidia-graphics-drivers-{tesla,legacy}-* that are still in non-free
> (not in non-free-firmware).
>
> Interestingly the RC bug list for bullseye
> https://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi?release=bullseye&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&flastmodval=7&rc=1&sortby=id&sorto=desc&format=html#results
> does list the bug. src:nvidia-graphics-drivers/bullseye is in non-free.

Indeed, udd doesn't seem to know about non-free-firmware at all, e.g.:

    CONSTRAINT check_component CHECK ((component = ANY (ARRAY['main'::text,
'contrib'::text, 'non-free'::text])))

Things like udd/ftpnew_gatherer.py could almost work by accident since
that's using .startswith() (but then assigning "non-free" as value, so
that probably doesn't work anyway).

I'm afraid I'm not learning udd's codebase and configuration today.

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois (k...@debian.org)            <https://debamax.com/>