Package: kgpg
Version: 4:3.2.1-1

The documentation for kgpg mentions an editor that should appear when you right-click on the system tray icon and choose "open editor". That doesn't work for me. If there's an different way to access the editor I can't see that either. When I run kgpg I can get the key management window, and that is all.

This may not be relevant to the problem, but running kgpg from konsole gets me these messages as well as the system tray icon appearing in the panel:
helen:~> kgpg
kdecore (KAccel): WARNING: KKeySequence::init( seq ): key[0] is null.
kdecore (KAccel): WARNING: KKeySequence::init( seq ): key[0] is null.
QMetaObject::findSignal:KeyView: Conflict with QListView::doubleClicked(QListViewItem*,const QPoint&,int)
QObject::connect: No such slot listKeys::slotOpenEditor()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'kgpg_editor')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'key_manager')

Thanks,

Helen.