Dear maintainers,

since 2 days the issue does not appear any more. Sadly I can not see, why this
happened. As strange as it appears from one day to another, it disappeared the
same way.

Maybe the akonadi database was corrupt and repaired itself? The only thing I
did, was to delete some old mails. Maybe there was one mail, which was
corrupting the database? Do not know. I got in the past one or two mails, that
crashed kmail whenever I opened it (one was a html formed mail with a
signature attached, it was Microsoft created).

Anyway, everything is working well now, this bug can be safely closed.

Thank you very much for all the help.

Best regards

Hans