Hi Shmerl!

On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 06:13:09PM -0400, Shmerl wrote:
> Source: qtbase-opensource-src
> Version: 5.15.4+dfsg-3
> Severity: wishlist
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> KDE team maintains important patchset over official Qt that has a lot of bug
> fixes especially for the Wayland session use case.

Because KDE does not make any releases, and because some patches break ABI,
we decided to cherry-pick only individual patches that our users request.

However, we made an exception for Qt Wayland, and the current Qt Wayland
package in testing includes all patches from KDE up to 2022-05-14. This should
fix the issues with Wayland session.

Are there any other patches you want to have?

--
Dmitry Shachnev