I tried on another Debian installation: the same problem; so it's not a disk problem, but it is a logical problem.

I downgraded to the Debian/Sid version 5.103.0-1: no problem shown.

So it seems depends on the packages on the experimental repository (from which I installed the Framework 104.0).

Anyway I would like to know you can reproduce this problem...

Thanks,
Antonio

---

The repositories I used are as follows:

# Sid
Types: deb
URIs: https://deb.debian.org/debian
Suites: sid
Components: main contrib non-free-firmware
Enabled: yes

# Experimental
Types: deb
URIs: https://deb.debian.org/debian