Your message dated Sun, 24 Sep 2023 14:00:27 +0200
with message-id <3062316.CbtlEUcBR6@treadstone-71>
and subject line Re: konsole: version 4:23.08.1-1 missing changelog especially
how to keep old behaviour
has caused the Debian Bug report #1052542,
regarding konsole: version 4:23.08.1-1 missing changelog especially how to keep
old behaviour
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
1052542: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1052542