Followup-For: Bug #1059631

Hi Dmitry - could you recommend whether there's anything I should do next for
this bug?

As context: the patch was accepted upstream, but with modifications that make
it cleaner for Qt6.6 albeit in a non-5.15.x compatible way.  I realize that
might not be ideal maintainence-wise; sorry about that.  I'm a bit unclear on
the licensing status of 5.15.x and that's making me uncertain about whether to
offer another patch for that lineage upstream.

My sense is that with the patch here and also the patch from #1059592 applied,
we would see at least eight qt-related packages in Debian building with more
reliable reproducibility.  Not a huge number, but it's becoming rarer to find
fixups like this that benefit multiple dependent packages (a good thing).

Thanks,
James