Package: kscreensaver
Version: 4:4.8.4-1
Severity: normal

Dear Maintainer,

I have German and Russian keyboard layouts enabled. For layout switching, the
KDE default is enabled which is Ctrl+Alt+k.

When I left my desktop and returned after a while, the screen was locked and
trying to unlock it I found that Russian keyboard layout was active. Trying to
switch back in order to enter my password did not work. The shortcut apparently
has no effect as long as the lock is active. In GNOME this works.

So the only remedy was to switch to a text console and to kill the kscreensaver
process.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: wheezy/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (990, 'testing'), (500, 'unstable'), (250, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386

Kernel: Linux 3.2.0-2-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=de_DE.utf8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.utf8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages kscreensaver depends on:
ii  kde-runtime               4:4.8.4-1
ii  kde-workspace-bin         4:4.8.4-2
ii  libc6                     2.13-33
ii  libgl1-mesa-glx [libgl1]  8.0.3-1
ii  libglu1-mesa [libglu1]    8.0.3-1
ii  libkdecore5               4:4.8.3-2
ii  libkdeui5                 4:4.8.3-2
ii  libkexiv2-10              4:4.8.4-1
ii  libkio5                   4:4.8.3-2
ii  libkparts4                4:4.8.3-2
ii  libkscreensaver5          4:4.8.4-2
ii  libqt4-opengl             4:4.8.2-1
ii  libqtcore4                4:4.8.2-1
ii  libqtgui4                 4:4.8.2-1
ii  libstdc++6                4.7.1-2
ii  libx11-6                  2:1.5.0-1

Versions of packages kscreensaver recommends:
ii  kde-window-manager    4:4.8.4-2
ii  kscreensaver-xsavers  4:4.8.4-1

kscreensaver suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information