¡Hola Shai!

El 2013-02-12 a las 02:41 +0200, Shai Berger escribió:
> It seems you were right:

Ok, so, we should probably reassign this bug to nvidia-glx. But before that it
might be useful to test the double composite manager initialization with
another composite manager such as compiz.

On the personal level, I've heard that the current nvidia drivers have number
of issues and that the version 295, while not error free, seem to work better.

You can find older nvidia drivers here:
http://snapshot.debian.org/package/nvidia-graphics-drivers

So, if you can test those they might add some information to the nvidia
developers.

--
"If a pickpocket meets a saint, he sees only his pockets."
-- Kegley's Law