Control: severity -1 normal
Control: tags -1 wontfix

In article
<20131008181632.11688.98454.reportbug__33918.3388663971$1381256486$gmane$o...@nemesis.laxu.de>
 you wrote:
> Package: akonadi-backend-sqlite
> Version: 1.7.2-3
> Severity: important

> I installed akonadi-backend-sqlite and uninstalled
> akonadi-backend-mysql, which was possible. Now akonadi does not start.
> If there is a implicit dependency, that the mysql backend at least needs
> to be installed, its no package dependency of akonadi-server,
> akonadi-backend-sqlite or any of the akonadi clients.
> So either its a bug, that the sqlite backend cannot be used, or there is
> a missing dependency, which is needed to use the sqlite backend.

akonadi-backend-mysql is the default backend, if you want to setup a
postgresql or sqlite backend you need to manually change akonadi configuration
to use that connection.

This is documented in:
/usr/share/doc/akonadi-backend-sqlite/README.Debian.gz

Also sqlite and postgres are considered experimental backends, this is only
fixed in akonadi 1.10.2.

--
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence."