Control: reassign -1 fglrx-driver

In article
<BAY178-W32A0D8D293A8815D5F9BAECFD60__9515.36168945513$1386307652$gmane$o...@phx.gbl>
 you wrote:
> I have the same issue. I am using the amd catalyst 13.11-beta. It happens
> when i resize, minimize, or bring forward. Does not seem to happen when i
> maximize the Konsole window. It does not happen all the time, but more often
> then not. Konsole version 2.11.3KDE version 4.11.3catalyst 13.11-beta V1AMD
> 6950 video card.  I am also using dual monitors, if that makes any
> difference and will happily provide any additional information required.

Well, this bug is seems to be a fglrx issue, thus I'm reassigning it.

Since the problem is related to resize/minimize, it might be worth to test
disabling those effects in the system settings -> desktop effects. Also, note
that in the advanced options you can switch between opengl 3.1, opengl 2.0,
opengl 1.2 and Xrender. In my experience opengl 3.1 support is unstable and
some effects fail with it, and while using xrender is the slowest it should
always work.

> Thank you for making Debian a great distro.

Thanks to you.

--
"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."
-- Wooden's Rule