Version: 5.4.1-2

On Thursday 30 April 2015 10:21:58 Jeroen Sack wrote:
> Package: libqt5bluetooth5
> Version: 5.3.2
> Severity: grave
> Tags: upstream
> Justification: renders package unusable
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
>    * What led up to the situation?
>         Debian Jessie starting to use Bluez 5
>    * What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
>      ineffective)?
>         Install Qt 5.4.1 from Qt website.
>    * What was the outcome of this action?
>         Bluetooth started working again in Qt applications.

Right, bluez5's support was only finished in 5.4 which is already in
experimental, so closing this bug with this version (it will be kept open for
Jessie).

This also means that sadly there won't be a fix for Jessie, maybe for
backports if enough people requires it. But the sole fact that we just
received the first bug against it (and this issue wasn't even in my radar)
means not many people are (yet) interested.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/