In data venerdì 12 agosto 2016 18:47:08 CEST, Maximiliano Curia ha scritto:
> Control: tag -1 + unreproducible moreinfo
>
> ¡Hola Francesco!
>
> El 2016-08-12 a las 16:58 +0200, Francesco escribió:
> > Package: kmail
> > Version: 4:16.04.3-1
> > Severity: important
> >
> >  Closing kmail don't affect the process itself, it remains in background.
> >  At a second>
> > start kmail window won't show. I investigated a little bit and I found
> > older process, I did a kill and then the program started correctly.
> >
> >  Using strace to show what's happening once closed it reports always
> >  polling, till>
> > one doesn't exit with ctrl+c
> >
> >  If it can be useful I ran a debug session with valgrind and I'll attach
> >  here, it seems>
> > there are problems in the use of memory but I think it needs further
> > analysis.
> I can't reproduce the issue, let's check the easy parts first:
>
> Do you have the system tray icon enabled? (Settings -> Configure Kmail ->
> Apperance -> System Tray). When enabled kmail won't exit when the window is
> closed, but remain running as a system tray icon, which might be hidden if
> there if you have no new mail. To close it, you'll need to use File -> Quit.

  It was disabled; there was only "show unread messages in systray" checked, I
unchecked it for a try and nothing changed.

> Even if you don't have the system tray icon enabled, could you please check
> if this is reproducible for you when you use File -> Quit?

  Didn't work. Even enabling in systray and having right mouse click and exit
removes kmail from systray but leaves the process still present.
  If needed I can do some debug, since for me it happens on every run

--
Non pretendo che comprendiate il significato di quello che ho scritto senza
averlo riletto un certo numero di volte. Personalmente, vi riterrei degli