tag 780430 moreinfo

On viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016 4:25:14 P. M. ART John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
> Hi!
> Attaching an updated patch by Andreas Schwab (CC'ed)> .

Andreas: did you made the patch? Has it been submitted upstream? What's the
license for it? I can't just blindy apply it without that info.

> I haven't tested the
> patch yet besides the fact that it applies cleanly to the 5.6.1 package
> currently in Debian unstable. However, I will test the patch over the
> weekend. It just takes some time to build the package on m68k.
> Could we have this patch added (and merged upstream) as well to get
> qtwebkit- opensource-src building on m68k again?

For what I can see from the patch it does not only add definitions for m68k
but it also changes some logic (== replaced by <= for example), so I would
like this patch ACKed by upstream. Webkit upstream should be just fine
(because after all it's in maintainance mode for Qt5...)

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer