Hi,

> Sorry, I'm a bit confused by Alex reply. Is the issue related to
> suspend or is it reproducible by activating the lock screen directly?

The latter. No suspend/resume involved.

> Trying to reproduce the issue I noticed that when using the unified
> view the screenlocker prompt won't give feedback for the typed keys.
> This might be even considered a feature, to avoid revealing the length
> of your password when using beamer and the likes. But contrary to
> what's reported entering the password unlocks the screen. Sadly I'm not
> sure if this is intended or not.

If this is a feature, it is a very stupid one in my eyes…

But, no matter what, pressing Enter also does not unlock the screen for
me. I cannot get it to do anything as long as the second monitor is
plugged in.

-nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Hundeshagenstr. 26 · 53225 Bonn
Mobile: +49-1520-1981389 · https://www.dominik-george.de/

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Maintainer

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)