Dear Pino.

Pino Toscano - 02.01.18, 12:32:
> reassign 886107 kdepim-runtime
> forcemerge 885111 886107
> thanks
>
> On martedì 2 gennaio 2018 10:43:56 CET Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Package: kdepim
> > Version: 4:16.04.3+5.95
> > Severity: normal
[…]
> > Today I tried again to upgrade to KF 5.41 from experimental and aptitude
> > stumbled over updating some -dev packages I had still installed.
> >
> > I removed them and was surprised that apt removed kdepim + kmail as well.
> >
> > Afterwards I reinstalled kdepim and saw that apt wants to draw in a lot
> > of *-dev packages.
>
> This is most probably #885111, hence reassigning and merging.

Thanks. Sorry, I missed this one while browsing reportbug bug list for
possible duplicates.

These dependencies are what appears to prevent the upgrade of KF 5.41 from
experimental.

merkaba:~#130> LANG=C apt install -t experimental plasma-framework kinit
[…]
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  kde-full kde-standard kdepim kdepim-runtime kdoctools-dev kgendesignerplugin
kinit-dev kio-dev kmail knotes konsolekalendar kontact korganizer kross-dev
  libkf5akonadi-dev libkf5akonadinotes-dev libkf5archive-dev libkf5auth-dev
libkf5bookmarks-dev libkf5calendarcore-dev libkf5calendarutils-dev
libkf5completion-dev
  libkf5config-dev libkf5configwidgets-dev libkf5contacts-dev
libkf5coreaddons-dev libkf5crash-dev libkf5doctools-dev libkf5emoticons-dev
libkf5guiaddons-dev
  libkf5i18n-dev libkf5iconthemes-dev libkf5jobwidgets-dev libkf5kcmutils-dev
libkf5kdelibs4support-dev libkf5khtml-dev libkf5kio-dev libkf5mediaplayer-dev
  libkf5newstuff-dev libkf5notifications-dev libkf5notifyconfig-dev
libkf5parts-dev libkf5pty-dev libkf5service-dev libkf5style-dev libkf5su-dev
libkf5textwidgets-dev
  libkf5unitconversion-dev libkf5wallet-dev libkf5webkit-dev
libkf5widgetsaddons-dev libkf5windowsystem-dev libkf5xmlgui-dev libkolab-dev
[…]

Thanks,
--
Martin