Package: kdeutils
Version: 4:17.08.3-1
Severity: normal

Dear Maintainer,

As per KDE documentation said, kremote control is unmaintained and is not
distributed anymore with KDE utils:
"KRemoteControl is umaintained and no longer released by the KDE community."

But this tool is the only package to have the need of all KDE 4 frameworks to
work. So if we want to install the meta-package 'kde-utils', the old KDE 4
stuff is still needed because of it.

I propose to remove this package from the 'kde-utils' package dependencies, or
move it to the 'suggest' section.

cf. https://www.kde.org/applications/utilities/kremotecontrol/

Samuel.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: buster/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386

Kernel: Linux 4.15.0-2-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=fr_FR.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE=fr
(charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
LSM: AppArmor: enabled

Versions of packages kdeutils depends on:
ii  ark             4:17.08.3-2
ii  filelight       4:17.08.3-2
ii  kcalc           4:17.08.3-1
ii  kcharselect     4:17.08.3-1
ii  kdf             4:17.08.3-1
ii  kgpg            4:17.12.3-1
pn  kremotecontrol  <none>
ii  ktimer          4:17.08.3-1
ii  kwalletmanager  4:17.08.3-1
ii  sweeper         4:17.12.2-1

Versions of packages kdeutils recommends:
ii  print-manager  4:17.08.3-1

Versions of packages kdeutils suggests:
pn  kfloppy  <none>