Source: qtwebsockets-opensource-src
Version: 5.10.1-2
Severity: important
Justification: FTBFS but on non-release architecture

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=qtwebsockets-opensource-src&arch=hurd-i386&ver=5.10.1-2&stamp=1523796345&raw=0

FAIL!  : tst_QWebSocket::tst_errorString() QTestLib: This test case check
("((((errorSpy.count())) == (1)))") failed because the requested timeout (5000
ms) was too short, 5150 ms would have been sufficient this time.

In general, Hurd systems are somewhat slower, plus, as far as I’m
informed, the buildd is somewhat old and slow hardware because it
doesn’t run on too new hardware either.

Since we have even slower architectures (like m68k, perhaps sh4)
please don’t use too tight timeouts.

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
[...] if maybe ext3fs wasn't a better pick, or jfs, or maybe reiserfs, oh but
what about xfs, and if only i had waited until reiser4 was ready... in the be-