On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 8:58 PM Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:

> Both Dmitry and I just learned that the RPI has the VC4 driver which enables
> it to do hardware acceleration for Desktop OpenGL, we must admit that this is
> a game changer in many ways, even if we are talking on just one board (but
> quite an ubiquitous one).

I expect this also applies to any driver in (or soon to be in) mesa,
including freedreno (Qualcomm), panfrost (Mali), lima (Mali), Etnaviv
(Vivante), Tegra etc. Drivers only supporting GLES seems to be a
something that happens only with the proprietary drivers. I don't have
any ARM devices with GPUs to be able to test this though.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise