El sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2018 17:44:41 -03 Kai Pastor escribió:
> Source: qtbase-opensource-src
> Severity: normal
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> I noticed that debian/copyright for the latest qtbase-opensource-src starts
> with:
>
> Format: https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
> Upstream-Name: qtbase-opensource-src
> Source: https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/*/submodules/
>

> However, since Qt 5.10, the upstream source tarballs are called qtbase-
> everywhere-src-... (and similar for the other modules).
> (There are qt-opensource-... binaries, but qtbase-opensource-src seems to no
> longer be a "name upstream uses for the software".

Rightm there is no gain for us to change to source name. But I guess debian/
copyright need to be updated.

> In addition, while the given "Source" will work at the time of the release,
> the "official release" is just a temporary place.
> The permanent location is https://download.qt.io/archive/qt/*/submodules/

Interesting, maybe that was not the case before?

We will surely fix this for 5.12.

--
Without us [Free Software developers], people would study computer science
and programming without ever having seen a real program in its entirety.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/