Hi

I started to look at excluding the uploaders and just include the
maintainer but it turned out to be problematic. At least to make it a
general thing. I can make a dirty hack but I do not think that would be
very useful since we do not contact you that often.

The problem is that the uploaders and maintainers are reported the same in
https://packages.qa.debian.org/q/qtbase-opensource-src.rdf
or more generally
https://packages.qa.debian.org/$section/$package.rdf

Do anyone know why this is so, and whether we have any other source of data
to conclude this? Without actually parsing html content...

Best regards

// Ola

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 at 13:36, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <
perezme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> El sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2018 08:48:35 -03 Ola Lundqvist escribió:
> > Hi
> >
> > Thank you for quick response. We will take care of this.
>
> Great :-)
>
> > I'm using a standardized script for contacting maintainers and it
> > automatically Cc individual uploaders. Is this a problem and in that case
> > should we adjust the script for this package maybe?
>
> Yes please. And thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
>   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor
>
> Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
> http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
> http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

/  o...@inguza.com                    Folkebogatan 26            \
|  o...@debian.org                   654 68 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /