On zaterdag 21 september 2019 10:35:17 CEST Antonio wrote:
> after updating to the kde 5.62 framework the num lock key is always on
> at startup even if in the settings it was forced to stay off

I have the same problem, but reverse.
No matter what setting I have in Input Devices, it will not turn ON.
This did work before. I also tried with a new user, but that made no
difference.

In my BIOS I have specified to turn NumLock on and when booting both Fn and
Numlock lights are on. Same when GRUB loads. After that, both lights get
turned off and during the boot sequence up until I see SDDM's login screen, the
Fn light turns back on, but not the NumLock light.