On dinsdag 10 december 2019 15:37:12 CET Martin Jean-Fabrice wrote:
> *** Reporter, please consider answering these questions, where appropriate
> ***
>
>    * What led up to the situation?
>    * What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
>      ineffective)?
>    * What was the outcome of this action?
>    * What outcome did you expect instead?
>
> *** End of the template - remove these template lines ***

Just "It doesn't work" is NOT a basis to fix a potential problem.

Those lines I quoted above are meant to remind a bug reporter, ie you, to
provide some information which allows the maintainer (and others) to find the
actual problem which in turn can lead to a solution.

It's fine to ask for help *how* to provide more detailed/technical information,
but those questions above can be answered without any technical knowledge.
For example:
    * What led up to the situation?
I upgraded from version 4:18.08.3-1 to version 4:19.08.3-1 and where it did
work before, it no longer does.

Other pieces which may prove to be useful is share the output of running the
following commands from a terminal:
$ kmail
and
$ akonadictl restart

It's not a problem at all if you didn't know those commands and that they
could prove useful. See bug reporting as starting a dialog.

HTH