In data giovedì 30 gennaio 2020 00:59:38 CET, Aurélien COUDERC ha scritto:
> I’ve prepared an updated plasma-desktop with the cherrypick below.
> Should I go ahead and upload to experimental or do you have other plans for
> plasma-desktop ?

If you think the issue is bad enough to justify an upload just for it
(IMHO not so much -- YMMV), then go for it.

In case there are users of Plasma 5.17.5 from experimental that
complain hard enough about it, then go for it.

Otherwise it will be part of the next upload, be it for some other
important thing to fix in src:plasma-desktop 5.17.5, or when uploaded
to unstable.

Bottom line: use your best judgement.

(PS: no need to CC me explicitly)

--