Control: tag -1 - moreinfo

¡Hola Niels!

El 2017-04-01 a las 12:44 +0000, Niels Thykier escribió:
Control: tags -1 confirmed moreinfo

Maximiliano Curia:
Package: release.debian.org Severity: normal User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org Usertags: unblock

KDE Plasma 5.8 is an LTS release that I consider fit to be updated in stretch. This particular request is for plasma-desktop 5.8.6.

No relevant changes on the Debian side.

The full debdiff is 4.6M, that's mostly changes in the po files, I publishing it in: https://freak.gnuservers.com.ar/~maxy/debian/plasma-desktop_5.8.6_unblock/ together with the upstream gitlog between the 5.8.4 and the 5.8.6 versions (131K). I'm attaching a debdiff without the po changes (89K).

I haven't uploaded plasma-desktop 4:5.8.6-1, but I would like to upload it if this gets approved.

Please unblock package plasma-desktop

Happy hacking,

unblock plasma-desktop/4:5.8.6-1

Please go ahead and remove the moreinfo tag once the upload has been built on all relevant release architectures.

Thanks, uploaded, and already built in all the release architectures.

Happy hacking,
--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck,
is probably the day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners."