On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:37:54PM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
> The following packages can be migrated with OpenCV 3.2:

I should check again whether something changed since I last did my
rebuild in July, but:

> freecad

this is not involved in the transition afaik

> ros-opencv-apps

this one failed for me

> visp

this for me failed to build on armhf

> caffe
>         Not yet check
>         NOTE:  #875723

also fails on armhf

> caffe-contrib
>         Not yet check
>         NOTE:  #875723

failed

> digikam
>         FTBFS / #841412
>         NOTE:  FTBFS on unstable #876154

it built fine in july

> mldemos
>         FTBFS /  #861270
>         NOTE: no rdeps: could be removed from testing

it's already out of testing, so really don't bother about it.

> nomacs
>         FTBFS
>         NOTE:  FTBFS on unstable  #876153

previous version (-8) built fine for me

BTW, I can see some free time popping up in the near future, so I should
be able to get back on working on this from where I left it on July.

No, about whether going with OCV 3.2 or 3.3… I'd kind of prefer to go
with 3.2, as we have been test building and worked on it for a while,
rather than risk to find ourselves in yet more failures to handle, not
to say it would need to pass NEW again, which is kind of crowded right
now...

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo