On Thu, 2017-09-21 at 00:24 +0200, Georg Faerber wrote:
> On 17-07-15 23:29:09, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Adam D. Barratt <a...@adam-barratt.org.uk> (2017-07-13):
> > > Finally, unless I missed one when checking back through the
> > > thread, we
> > > also need a d-i ack.
> >
> > From a few quick tests, spotted no issues in d-i.
>
> So...any chance of getting this into 9.2?

Well, my original mail a couple of months ago asked for things other
than the d-i ack, which is why the above quote starts "finally", and
there doesn't appear to have been any response to those points. You
didn't send your mail to the person who can actually provide them. I've
fixed the latter point by adding a CC.

To save digging them out:

<quote>
I'm assuming that there haven't been any relevant regressions or
follow-up fixes since the -8 upload?

In any case, we can't simply transplant -8 to p-u, so would need to see
a debdiff for either a -6+deb9u1 or -8~deb9u1 upload (depending on how
you structure the changelog), built against and tested on stretch,
before confirming an upload.
</quote>

Regards,

Adam