On Sun, 2018-02-25 at 17:30 +0000, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> > > What am I missing? :)
> > #857855, which was RC at the time and (at least according to the
> > metadata) a regression relative to the package that was already in
> > stretch.
>
> Huh, okay. Can you recommend the best way forward at this point? Mark
> the bug as notfound in the stretch version?

#857855 is already marked as not affecting the package in stretch -
that's why it was an issue for the original unblock.

> Do I need to re-upload?

If you want to fix #857746 in stretch (which I assume is the overall
goal) then yes, that'll need to go through proposed-updates with a
release.d.o p-u bug as usual. We can't make a version of redis that was
superseded nearly a year ago appear in stretch otherwise.

Regards,

Adam