Paul Gevers:
> Dear release team,
>
> Since Dec 2016⁰ I have been working together with multiple people
> (including nthykier) to prepare the integration of britney with
> autopkgtest results. We believe the work has reached a state where full
> deployment can be considered. Let me describe how it is designed to work
> and what I request from you.
>
> [... snip remaining part of the mail ...]

Hi,

As mentioned last night on the IRC meeting, I intend to merge this
branch into britney and deploy it live on respighi.d.o plus provide Paul
with a hints file to assist us with the initial autopkgtests hinting.
My plan is to do it this weekend.

For starters, we will set it to schedule the tests and include it in the
excuses but without changing the aging (we will use +/- 0 days, so the
excuses may mention a "noop change" to the age).  This will enable us to
test that we have setup up everything correctly and have Paul test that
he can use the hints file.

Once we have that up and running, we can update the ageing numbers and
announce the new migration rules.

Thanks,
~Niels