El jueves, 26 de julio de 2018 11:47:50 -03 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
Meyer escribió:
> I've seen the FTBFS and went ahead with some fixes.
[snip]
> - qtwebengine: our bad, we missed a patch that Sebastian Ramacher pointed
> us. That's already uploaded, waiting to enter the archive.

Thanks to jcristau we noted that the package can't be built on arm-arm-01 nor
in harris.d.o, possibly due to missalignment. So we need this built on a
(pure?) armhf buildd. The build suceeded on amdahl without any issues.

--
Quizá, para muchos, ahora que lo pienso, Wikipedia tiene
ciertamente un defecto imperdonable. No adorna.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/