Control: tags -1 - moreinfo

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 10:35:55AM +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> When GNOME 3.30 is available, the GNOME team will need to do a couple
> of transitions around gnome-shell. I'm reporting this tagged moreinfo
> for your information, because we are not ready to proceed yet:

The final stable releases are out, and we're ready to go. Removing the
moreinfo tag.

> * mutter from libmutter-2-0 to libmutter-3-0, already tracked at
>   https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-mutter.html
>   (one affected non-GNOME package: budgie-desktop will need sourceful
>   changes, already available in Ubuntu)

budgie-desktop has a package available for sponsoring and I'll help
David with that if his regular sponsor can't do it soon.

> * gnome-shell from 3.28 to 3.30
>   (various GNOME Shell extensions will need porting or perhaps removal,
>
> <https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?tag=shell-3.30&user=pkg-gnome-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org>)

Most of the extensions are fixed; those that aren't are pending
autoremoval and Simon added versione Breaks from gnome-shell to all of
those that needed updating.

> It might also make sense to entangle this with the gjs transition from
> mozjs52 to mozjs60, but for now I'm filing that as a separate bug.

mozjs60 is still in NEW, so I'm keeping the two separate.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ i...@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ la...@debian.org ]