Hi Uwe,

I have make a pull request for your gmrender-resurrect github repo with my
changes.

I also have the aMule port ready. Does anyone knows if they accept patches
in github?

In the case of djmount has an internal frozen libupnp that is compiled
static by default, at least in the repo I cloned in Github, so it should
not be a problem.

Finally, linphone, I did not understand how it uses libupnp since it does
not seem to call libupnp functions. Or I cloned the wrong repo :)

Regards,
Marcelo.