Dear Release Team,

We have open-build-service 2.9.4-1 uploaded last week. It used to needs 2
days to goes into Buster due to it contains a various CVE fixes.

However it got blocked by two of it's build-deps: ruby-clockwork and
ruby-jquery-ui-rails which we already fixed but needs more days to migrate
after these two ruby packages.

And there is a bug fixes upstream release 2.9.5 available. We better have
this version in Buster to make CVE fixes backports earlier later.

Would you consider allowing the freeze exception for 2.9.4-1 that's already
uploaded or also allowing we to have 2.9.5 release in Buster?

Best regards,
--
-Andrew