On Sat, Mar 09, 2019 at 05:50:31PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > Sorry, that is 3 monthes ago.  I usually use pbuilder.  Should we
> > find out about that issue or would you simply volunteer to sponsor a
> > build that works for you to keep things simple?  I'd be super happy
> > if this could be as simple as possible from the table.
>
> To be honest, I have no particular desire to start sponsoring uploads
> to p-u, particularly for packages I know nothing about and don't use.

Fair enough.

> Is the issue still reproducible?

Happily the issue that came magically went away similarly.  I did
what I always do (git buildpackage -git-debian-branch=...) and now
it works.  Thus I uploaded

 profphd (1.0.42-1+deb9u1) stretch-proposed-updates; urgency=medium
 .
   [ Tatiana Malygina ]
   * Adapt to perl 5.22

Anything else you want me to do?

Kind regards and thanks for caring for Debian stable

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de