Hi,

On Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 01:21:22PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> On Sun 2019-06-30 20:01:21 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> > The time for unblocks for buster has come and gone. The deadline was
> > last Tuesday, we are now in deep freeze and we were not able to process
> > your unblock request and give it an exception. I assume this should be
> > fixed via the security archive, please confirm that (and I'll fix this
> > bugs metadata). Otherwise I propose you prepare a stable release update
> > targeting buster, such that this can be fixed in the first point release.
>
> I'm fine with this going through either security or the first buster
> point release.  So yes, Paul, if you can update this issue to be treated
> as a security issue, that would be great.

Would you prefer to do this as a security upload (in which case this
unblock bug should be closed) or as a no-dsa (we will repurpose it for a
p-u)?

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      j...@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51