Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
Tags: buster
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: pu

reportbug/buster does not know about buster being stable ...

I've just uploaded a fix to unstable via DELAYED/2, so it should be in
unstable before the weekend, still hoping for a maintainer upload.

I've included all the fixes already present in the master branch since
they are trivial:
- fix a crash
- suggest a non-transitional emacs package (that also exists in buster)
- remove some debugging output

Reviewing the diff I noticed that the .idea/ tree went missing as it is
not present in the git repository - but it is not used by the build
process, so this should do no harm.

I'll upload this to DELAYED/2, too.

Andreas

PS: I'm writing this request from 7.5.2+nmu1 running on stretch+x - and
didn't have to fix up the metadata for the first time :-)