On Tue, 2020-01-14 at 19:16 +0000, Georg Faerber wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> Thanks for your fast response.
>
> On 20-01-14 18:34:40, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > > Reading debian-release@l.d.o [1] it seems that the date for 10.3
> > > is
> > > not yet settled.
> >
> > You're behind on your reading I'm afraid -
> > https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2020/01/msg00238.html
>
> Thanks for the hint, I missed this.
>
> > > Therefore: Would it be possible to still extend the already
> > > accepted proposed-update, at this point in time?
> > >
> > > We just did a sprint upstream and fixed several annoying bugs:
> >
> > If these are new changes, rather than updates to the fixes in the
> > package you already uploaded, then please open a new pu bug to
> > cover
> > those.
>
> Will do -- I just wanted to check on the feasibility to get these
> into
> 10.3 still, that is, if I should extend the already accepted update
> (schleuder/3.4.0-2+deb10u1 merging in these new changes) or rather
> should prepare a new version, schleuder/3.4.0-2+deb10u2), on top of
> the already proposed one.

There should still be plenty of time. In any case, it would be +deb10u2
with the new changes (assuming that we agree them in the to-be-opened
bug), as the existing package has already been published to mirrors,
snapshot.d.o, etc.

Any changes that are included would also need to be applied (where
relevant) to unstable first, via whatever approach works best there.

Regards,

Adam