Hi,

On Mon, 2020-06-15 at 22:19 +0000, Debian Queue Viewer wrote:
> +nagios4 (4.3.4-4) stable; urgency=low
> +
> +  * Fix CVE-2020-13977 (closes: #962826)
> +  * Fix memory leak.
> +    https://github.com/NagiosEnterprises/nagioscore/issues/455
> +
> + -- Russell Stuart <russell-deb...@stuart.id.au>  Mon, 15 Jun 2020 20:52:34
> +1000

I assume that you meant to upload this to unstable, so I'm going to
reject this upload from the proposed-updates holding queue.

In case you intentionally tried to upload it to stable as-is, please
see the relevant section of the Developers Reference, and note that:
- issues need to be fixed in unstable first
- stable uploads need to use version numbers that are higher than
stable but lower than unstable
- any upload to stable should be accompanied by a bug against the
release.debian.org pseudo-package.

Regards,

Adam