Le 12/10/2020 à 09:57, Sebastian Ramacher a écrit :

>>> Have bugs been filed for the these issues or are you taking care of
>>> that?
>>
>> I will take care of filing bugs and/or fixing issues. And as usual, I
>> will also take care of binNMUs.
>
> Great, please go ahead.

I have scheduled all binNMUs and uploaded the necessary packages, and
most of packages have been built now.

IMHO, the major blocker for now are llvm-toolchain-{9,10} which FTBFS on
ppc64el. The other issues concern packages that are not in testing, or
can be removed from testing.

I've gathered relevant bug reports there:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=ocaml-4.11.1-transition;users=debian-oc...@lists.debian.org

Cheers,

--
Stéphane