control: retitle -1 buster-pu: package openssl/1.1.1h-1

On 2020-05-02 22:34:40 [+0100], Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > > Do we have any feeling for how widespread such certificates might
> > > be?
> > > The fact that there have been two different upstream reports isn't
> > > particularly comforting.
> >
> > This is correct. I don't know if there is tooling that is generating
> > broken certificates or just some individuals. I updated my two
> > OpenVPN instances and I saw clients connecting again.
>
> Thanks for the information.

look at that. I deployed it locally and forgot all about it. Now I was
going to open a pu for 1.1.1h and noticed that I didn't finish this one.

I hereby propose an update to 1.1.1h.
There were no dramatic CVEs closed according to the news file, only

| o Disallow explicit curve parameters in verifications chains when
|   X509_V_FLAG_X509_STRICT is used
| o Enable 'MinProtocol' and 'MaxProtocol' to configure both TLS and DTLS
|   contexts
| o Oracle Developer Studio will start reporting deprecation warnings

is listed under "major changes" since the g release.

We have h in unstable and testing. It took almost a month to migrate. It
was first blocked by swi-prolog (#972862) which was cause by an
"interesting" test suite. Test suite errors do not lead to build
failures, only debci is/was affected. The fix included only an update
to the testsuite.
The same error is also present in the stable version of swi-prolog.
However, this is not the only failure in the test suite (it also
complains about too small keys) and there is no debci for stable which
would cause a regression so I don't think that it is worth to address
this in stable. The package builds fine from source.

I'm attaching a debdiff against the proposed g release.

> Regards,
>
> Adam

Sebastian