On Sat, 30 Jan 2021, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 04:32:27PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > > Please feel free to upload, bearing in mind that the window for 10.8
> > > closes during this weekend.
> > Uploaded (source, i386, amd64).
>
> one can do source only uploads to stable(-security) and oldstable() too.

Well, I tried that for *non-free* stretch-security.  It didn't work.

I don't think I forgot anything: "XS-Autobuild: true" has been in
intel-microcode's control file since basically forever, and it does work
properly in non-free unstable.

Can someone please take a look?

Alternatively, I will just upload the binaries to jessie-security.

--
  Henrique Holschuh