Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: unblock

Please unblock package nitrokey-app

[ Reason ]
nitrokey-app has been removed out of testing since the dependency
libnitrokey had a RC bug which was fixed but migrated near the deadline.
I rebuilt the app to ensure compability with the new lib version but the
reupload to avoid bugs caused that I missed the deadline for bullseye.

nitrokey-app has been for a long time in testing/unstable and there was
no bug I know of that are a reason not to include it in bullseye. I hope
that it is possible to allow the migration of the package.

[ Impact ]
nitrokey-app is a package to allow the usage of Nitrokeys which are
open-hardware and open-source crypto usb gadgets. The cooperation
between the developer team and me as maintainer was always nice and
helpful so it would be a shame if the package could not be included in
bullseye so Debian users can easily use it.

[ Risks ]
The program is justed a helper tool for specific users. Up to my
knowledge it has no implications for other users. The tools normaly is
executed with user rights, access to priviliged tasks is done by udev.

unblock nitrokey-app/1.4.2-1