Dear release team,

> thank you for unblocking 20210208-4 firmware-nofree.

this landed in testing. (:

> > or have it together with latest 20210315-1, which includes thoses fixes,
> > but adds more support for intel iwlwifi/bluetooth and AMD green sardine
> > support - (gpu seen on current lenovo laptops)?
>
> the latest hardware support with 20210315 is uploaded to experimental
> for further processing.

As experimental gives only mild coverage (tried to increase via
bug pings), and that the additional hardware support would be great
for upcoming bullseye, I plan to upload this weekend 20210315-1 to sid.
The source diff is quite minor (mainly removing patches from 20210208-4
that went upstream) and the new additional hardware support.

I will sent an unblock request once everything looks good.

thank you.

--
maks